Chemical Peel Treatment – A Revolutionary Way of Getting Better Skin Tone and Texture
Perfect looking skin is no more a dream now. Imperfections like sun damage, ageing, acne, dullness, wrinkles, spots and patches on the skin can now be cured. Thanks to the chemical peel treatment that offers spotless and glowing skin that you have dreamt of. Healthier and tighter skin is just a treatment away.
What Imperfections can it cure?
The most common skin problems after crossing 25 are dullness, wrinkles, dark spots and ageing. With the increasing age of the women, the skin loses its originality making them look mature than their actual age. Chemical peel treatment in Ahmedabad improves skin tone and corrects its texture for a perfect look. People wishing to have perfect spotless skin can opt for this painless chemical peel treatment.
What Benefits does Chemical Peel Treatment Offer?
This excellent treatment is absolutely safe. A simple application of non-toxic chemical solution on the skin and rubbing it with the fingertips will make the skin look gentle and resurfaced, discarding the damaged layer of the skin. New cell growth will be boosted with this treatment. You can get younger looking skin immediately after the treatment.
- Skin gets smoother and fresher.
- Reduced effects of sun damage, dullness, spots, pigmentation, acne marks and uneven skin tone.
- Smoothens rough texture of the skin making it soft and even.
- Skin gets brighter and shinier due to the growth of healthy cells and increased collagen production.
- Select from the range of skin peel treatment options according to your skin type.
- Dead and damaged skin cells will be removed and repaired through this treatment.
- Chemicals used for the treatment are non-toxic and safe.
What Types of Chemical Peel Treatments are Available?
Depending on your skin type and requirement, skin specialists will suggest you the treatment. They can suggest any one of the four major treatments, which are classified as light, medium or deep, to resolve your skin queries.
- Glycolic Peel
- TCA Peel
- Jessner’s Peel
- Mandelic Peel
Light peel cures fine lines, acne, age spots, dryness and uneven skin tones, whereas medium peel and deep peel cures deep wrinkles, acne scars, acne and pigmentation as required.
What Myths are Attached to Chemical Peel Treatment?
- Treatment might not give desired results.
Truth: Choose the best skin clinic and no one can stop you getting the desired result.
- It can be done at home.
Truth: This treatment needs expert hands else the result can be very bad as it includes chemicals and acids.
- Chemical peeling harms your skin
Truth: It is definitely not true. The chemicals used are safe and non-toxic but still the treatment has to be performed by the professionals.
- Chemical peel is for those having skin problems.
Truth: Not only for them but for everyone who wishes to have fresh, glowing and spotless skin.
- If it is done for once, you have to do it for lifetime
Truth: No, it is stopped after desired result has achieved & glow can be maintained with prescribed creams at home.
What Precautions should one take?
- Apply sunscreen immediately after the treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- No more acne creams.
- Avoid swimming and cosmetic products for at least a week.
Ladies, go for the treatment and get a chance to be young again! You deserve much better a skin than you already have!