A different approach from conventional CME programme.
Dr. Chintan Patel had an excellent one to one academic meeting with selected senior general practitioners of the city at Cutis Hospital. They discussed very basic surgical problems of day to day general practice and how plastic surgical principles are useful to deal with these basic problems.
Few of the topics discussed were:
- How to do the dressing without causing pain?
- How to suture the facial injury?
- When not to take the sutures?
- How to treat minor burns?
- What are the different timings of surgery for congenital anomalies (birth defects) and so on....
This was the first of its kind personalized educational meeting held and it was appreciated by all.
Thanks to all doctor colleagues for sparing their 2 precious hours.